Monday, December 10, 2007

Prancer???

Prancer
Porter with Dora the Reindeer
This is the real Santa...look at his beard!
Saturday I took Porter and Ellerie to the Quilted Bear store where Santa and 2 of his reindeer had come for a visit. Santa brought Prancer and one of her daughters, yes, Prancer is a girl, Dora! It was so great to see their faces light up when they saw the real reindeer! Santa was great too, he was very into character and telling us all about how Dora lost her other antler playing reindeer games. She and her sister got into a fight and they both lost an antler! I told Ellerie and Porter that was a good reason not to fight with each other! ha ha ha
It was a another great event to set us into the real Christmas mood! So fun!!!!

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

OOOoooohhhhh! I miss the Quilted Bear! I hope you ate lunch there. What fun. You can't beat the real Santa. How fun to see the real reindeer too! Are you getting enough snow? :)

Amy said...

Sounds so fun! I wish we could do that, but every time we have seen Santa in the mall, Caleb has ran as fast as he could in the opposite direction. Maybe when he's five years old??? :)

sara said...

how fun...and i love how the Santa was teachin not to fight w/out really teachin!