Sunday, December 2, 2007

Gingerbread Theme!

Okay everyone! I was asked to be in charge of the decorating/theme for the Ward Christmas Party...what in the world! So I've been thinking and brainstorming for a few weeks now. Our party is on Wednesday night....did I mention I can hardly wait for Thursday! ha ha ha

Anyways, I'll post photos if it turns out! I have it pictured perfect in my mind but you all know how dangerous that can be! I still need to read and re-read any of the talks given by the apostles about "SIMPLIFYING!!!!" I guess that is one of my biggest weaknesses! But what's a girl to do when she lives and loves to create?

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

sara said...

ok what emails? seriously I haven't received even one! I do know that whatever theme is in your head will be perfect...it always is...can't wait to see it for realz!

Erin said...

Good luck, I know it will be cute because everything you do turns out well.

Amy said...

I can't wait to see it! I'm sure everything will turn out great! That's definitely one of your many talents!