Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It's official!!!!
I'm


I just might bite the head off any gingerbread boy that stands in my way! LOL


The Ward Christmas Party will be over tomorrow at this time :)


My part in decorating will be ALL DONE! Yipee...


Can you tell I've completely lost my mind over this one! I guess I'll need to repent and start therapy.....repeat after me....SIMPLIFY, SIMPLIFY, SIMPLIFY!


In all seriousness though, I have had so much fun with this GINGERBREAD theme.


I'll post photos of the cultural hall later if they turn out.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures!

Shelly said...

Hope you were able to get it all done. I am sure it looks great. I cannot wait to see what you did. You are so creative!

Erin said...

Wish I were there to help you! GOod luck!

Amy said...

I'm sure it will be awesome. Good luck-

Unknown said...

1. your hair is gorgeous (YOU are gorgeous!)
2. I love what you wrote on my blog about your work with those guys. They are so SO lucky to have you!
3. I think you are so cool to do all those gingerbread men. i love gingerbread. I think I want some now! :-0)