Friday, December 14, 2007

Kaden's Best!

Kaden just made this apron in his CTE (otherwise known as Home Ec in our day)....It's footballs of course! He was pretty proud of it and I was impressed with his great sewing job! Yea! Maybe he can help make next years halloween costumes :) Ha ha He's been very interested in using my machine and I've found him up there sewing small things the past month or so!

Kaden also had his first Band Concert yesterday. He did a great job on the percussion and also played the triangle for one piece. It's so fun to see you kids learning and exploring new talents!

Great job Kaden!!! WE LOVE YOU!



3 comments:

Amy said...

Now that is well rounded! Nice sewing Kaden.

sara said...

wow...sewing...mabye he could help make my kids costumes next year!!!

Lori said...

I am way impressed. I think he did a better job than I could have done!