Sunday, March 16, 2008

52 Blessing Project
Week 11


I Am Thankful for FAMILY!


It was a wonderful weekend full of spiritual nourishment and lots of FAMILY! I loved it.

It was so great to spend time with extended family and at such a wonderful setting!

I'm so grateful to be sealed to my Mom and Ross! What a blessing our temple covenants are! I'm learning more and more of their importance in my life!

I love my family!

6 comments:

Jana said...

Im thankful for you too! And for the blessing it was for you to come back into Brittney's life at just the right time!! You are AWESOME!! and I love you sooo much! Im so glad you and your family moved to Utah!

but that picture of me and my D.S. eye's is FUGLY!!!

Tiffany said...

How great Nikki!!! You are amazing!!

Tiffany said...

Okay, I kept reading down on your blog and I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU and your new young women calling!!!!!!!!!! Holy Smokes- what lucky, lucky young women that get to have you as a leader!! I can't think of a better fit!!

Erin said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Call me when you get to Az.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Family is no doubt one of the greatest blessings! Nice pictures!

raising4boys said...

What a great blessing! It is so great to have family support during all those important events.