Monday, March 17, 2008

The Denning Wedding Day!

Be sure to scroll to the bottom of my blog page and "pause" my playlist so you can enjoy the music on the scrapbook! It was an awesome day, one I will always remember!



Click to play Denning Duo
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

6 comments:

Jenifer said...

I love that picture where she is throwing her head back and laughing! They are such a cute couple!

raising4boys said...

They do look so cute together! I love her chocolate cake. Why didn't I think of that?

Jana said...

That is so cute! But I need to go on a serious diet~ Im two of you!! ahahahaha!

Meredith said...

I loved looking at all of the pictures. Everyone looks so happy and Brittney is beautiful. I am glad it was such a wonderful day for you and your family. Miss you tons.

Amy said...

What a cute couple! You can tell everyone is so happy for them. Beautiful song to go along with the pics.

Unknown said...

Awesome!! Congratulations and I love that song!