Yeah!! I was waiting for these pictures from her baptism. She looks so beautiful. What a pretty dress. And Chad looks good too. Hope he held up pretty well. And how about you? Doing good? You look great anyhow. What a beautiful family.
Fabulous Pictures!!! We are so happy for Ellerie!! I'm glad to hear Chad was feeling up to it. Hope everything went good today at the doctors! Are thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care. Lori
Elle Belle...you are beautiful! You are glowing!! Sorry we missed your baptism! We love you and are proud of you!! Congratulations! Your dress and hair look gorgeous! LOVE YOU ELLEY!!!! Aunt Jana and the gang
- We had just left my mom's house. We had been there visiting with Jana and her kids and Mom and Ross. We drove off and Porter says "Mom, I don't like when we go to parties with our family and then we have to leave...it makes my tummy hurt real bad!" --Oh my sweet boy, that is called "homesick" Porters first real experience of homesickness for family!
-We had just heard Bon Jovi's song "Make A Memory"...the D.J. said, "That was Bon Jovi.... Porter pipes up from the back and says "That was Bon Jovi Mom? That is my favorite guy! Mom, you should've bought me a Bon Jovi costume for Halloween!"
-Shortly after church he was telling us about how great his new CTR ring was and how he can CTR now because he has a ring...the story went on and on...then he turns to me and in all seriousness says "and my teacher told me my stories are too long!" I had to laugh because I was thinking that same thing!
-During church Porter leans into me after watching a the baby sitting in front of us and says "Mom, I wish I could go back to being a tiny baby so you could name me Bruce Wayne"....
-Porter questioning me about how I could "stack" (his word) all our kids in my stomach to have babies then simple resolves his own question by saying "Oh, I know, we were in heaven first and then Heavenly "Faver" used the force and put us in your tummy cuz he has the force just like Yoda and Jedi's."
-He recently asked me "Mom, when can I get married" I said well first you have to turn 19 and be a missionary and then when you finish that you can come back home and start looking for your wife. He chuckled and then said "well, who will I marry?" I said, we don't know right now it will be someone you fall in love with. He giggles and then says "So you felled in love with our dad?"
-I was up at the pulpit in sacrament bearing my testimony tearfully and Porter leans over to Brittney and says "Hey look, my mom feels the Holy Ghost!"
10 comments:
Congratulations! Beautiful pictures with Dad.
Yeah!! I was waiting for these pictures from her baptism. She looks so beautiful. What a pretty dress. And Chad looks good too. Hope he held up pretty well. And how about you? Doing good? You look great anyhow. What a beautiful family.
What a special day! It was fun to see all of your family. Ellerie looked so beautiful and that smile of hers just made my day. Congratulations!
p.s. I want to talk to you! What's the best way?
Fabulous Pictures!!!
We are so happy for Ellerie!! I'm glad to hear Chad was feeling up to it. Hope everything went good today at the doctors!
Are thoughts and prayers are with you.
Take care.
Lori
Elle Belle...you are beautiful! You are glowing!! Sorry we missed your baptism! We love you and are proud of you!! Congratulations! Your dress and hair look gorgeous!
LOVE YOU ELLEY!!!!
Aunt Jana and the gang
Congratulations Ellerie! You look so beautiful!
She looks beautiful. Congrats Ellerie
What a special day! Congrats and thanks for sharing the pictures!
those pictures are all so perfect...i wish emma (and i) could've been there...she looks beautiful and the rest of you don't look so bad either!
Congrats on her big day!
Post a Comment