52 Blessing Project
Week 12
Week 12
I Am Thankful for....
Ellerie Rae my sweet baby girl!

Ellerie celebrated her 8th Birthday on Saturday, March 22nd 10 Ten Things I Love about ELLERIE:
10. She is very artistic and loves to draw, color, paint, scrapbook etc.9. She has a wonderful singing voice and likes to sing
8. She is a beautiful girl inside and out
7. She loves to be a girly girl--but can also play it cool with her brothers
6. She has always loved playing with baby dolls and they are still her favorite toy--she'll be a great Mommy someday!
5. She makes friends very easily
4. She is a very good student in school and gets straight 4's (A's)
3. She loves icecream and going to Costa Vida (my fav's too)
2. She is a loving sister
1. SHE'S MY BABY GIRL..my only girl!
Ellerie has been such a great girl through the years. I used to tease that she turned 2 and got PMS on the same day because she was very emotional...what girl isn't :) She has been such a miracle girl..at 6 weeks old we found out she had Strep B Menengitis and we were so lucky that she had no problems caused by that. She has been pretty healthy except for her allergy induced asthma. We feel so blessed to have Ellerie in our family! She is such a cute girl!
I love you Ell-Bell!!! I can't believe you're 8!!!




13 comments:
Happy Birthday Ellerie! I can't believe she's 8! She is starting to get that preteen look-Hang on!
Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to you...... Happy Birthday to Ellerie.... Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!! Since we could'nt be there to sing it in person this will have to do :) Hope you had a great day! You look so adorable in those pictures! Love, The Whetten Bunch
we love and miss you ellerie...happy day to you! love emma and emma's mom
Happy birthday! What fun picures! I love the muscles! Next step, baptism!
What a great tribute! Ellerie is so cute! I love her sweet smile. Happy Birthday Ellerie!
Happy Birthday Ellerie!!! I could not agree more, she is absolutely beautiful on the outside but almost more beautiful inside (if that is possible). Thanks for being so sweet to Ethan and Ava- Ava adores you Ellerie!
Cute pictures of your DD. So great you have ONE daughter :) HAPPY 8th Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Ellerie!!
Love all the cute pics.
I can't believe she is 8!!!
I LOVE the flexing picture. I can't believe how she is growing up. Congrats on the baptism and such a beautiful girl!
Ellerie, we are so lucky to have you close by. I better hurry up and have a girl so you can help me out. I hope she will be as sweet as you. Your baptism was very wonderful, I'm glad we could be there!
What a sweet beautiful daughter!! I love her name!!
Happy late birthday! What a wonderful blessing children are!
Happy Birthday Ellerie!! Anytime you get tired of those boys, come spend some time with us girls, kay?
Post a Comment