So Tuesday right before we are getting ready to leave for Arizona, Chad's Urologist met with him and told him that he has Testicular Cancer! Ugh! I know that many have said "this is the best cancer to get" but just the word CANCER stresses me out! I'm trying to be way optomistic about it all but there are just times I break down! I know that this type of cancer has a very high and successful cure rate which is great news....Chad is scheduled to have surgery this week Wednesday but then over the weekend he came down with the flu so we have to check in tomorrow with the Urologist and see what they decide. Please keep us in your prayers! It has been an extremely overwhelming weekend but I know we will feel better after we find out exactly which type of cancer this is and at what stage it's at etc. etc. They will give us that information after they biopsy the tumor. I know that Lord will give us the strength we need to get throug this. It's always so amazing to me when I prayer and get that peace and comfort..."this to shall pass"
Monday, March 24, 2008
So Tuesday right before we are getting ready to leave for Arizona, Chad's Urologist met with him and told him that he has Testicular Cancer! Ugh! I know that many have said "this is the best cancer to get" but just the word CANCER stresses me out! I'm trying to be way optomistic about it all but there are just times I break down! I know that this type of cancer has a very high and successful cure rate which is great news....Chad is scheduled to have surgery this week Wednesday but then over the weekend he came down with the flu so we have to check in tomorrow with the Urologist and see what they decide. Please keep us in your prayers! It has been an extremely overwhelming weekend but I know we will feel better after we find out exactly which type of cancer this is and at what stage it's at etc. etc. They will give us that information after they biopsy the tumor. I know that Lord will give us the strength we need to get throug this. It's always so amazing to me when I prayer and get that peace and comfort..."this to shall pass"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Good Luck, Morris family. We are praying for you.
You are all in my prayers! Keep a positive mental attitude...we can all get through! I love you both! Call me as soon as you know anything!! HUGS :)
We just want you to know we are praying for you and love you!Please keep us posted!
Love The Whetten's
Your family is in our prayers.
Oh Nikki! How scary! Of course we will keep you all in our prayers! Thank Heaven for modern medicine. I hope everything will go as scheduled tomorrow! Much love!
You will definately be in our prayers. Landon's mom is going through chemo right now. Cancer is soooo ugly!
yes yes yes we will and are praying for you all!!!
Nikki, this is so hard but I know Chad will be fine! No charity cases right? You are already in our prayers and we missed you over Easter!
Nikki, I am so sorry! that is just so hard! Please let me know if we can do anything-we will pray for you all for sure! One of my favorite books is"its not about the bike" by Lance Armstrong I am sure you have heard about it and read it, but it gave me some insight with the cancer my father-in-law has. Again I am sooooo very sorry! Prayer is a wonderful thing!
Post a Comment