Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Come Have a Picnic!!

Calling All Arizona Friends...
Come Have a Picnic!
When: This Thursday, March 20th
Where: Ashland Ranch Park- the one just off Ray
Time: 12 Noon; bring a lunch and bring all the kiddos so
we can see all of you! It will be fun, fun, fun!!
I will have all my kids and they are so excited to see old friends!
Pass on the information to any you think would like to come!

8 comments:

Jenifer said...

I can't come! I made plans about 2 weeks ago, and just realized they fall on the same day. Big bummer. Have a great time!

sara said...

can't wait!!!!!!!!!

I was raised in a barn said...

we are going to try to come-looks like we will make it. How fun!

Amy said...

Wish I could be there. Have fun today

Jake & Britt said...

I miss you - Come home : )

Kristi said...

I am so upset we missed you!!! We took the kids to Nauvoo for spring break and just got home today! my kids will be so ssd. Are you still here? (Sat. 22nd) If so call me!

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
honeybee said...

Oh man! we missed you. I need to keep up with reading the blogs. we'll catch the next party.