Friday, March 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Am I really this old?

Today is my birthday! 37th to be exact~
It's been super fun so far!
A delicious lunch date with Chad at

Chad is now in the kitchen baking me a cake! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Another year older but hopefully another year wiser!

I'll post photos after our shin-dig tonight!

I'm sort of having a problem realizing I'm only 3 years away from the BIG 40!!!

That can't be right!!!

11 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! What are you 26 27?? Good luck on that cake

sara said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI Dear...if I had one wish then it would be a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU from me...I MISS YOU AND WISH I WAS THERE SPENDING SOME OF YOUR DAY WITH YOU, i like going out to lunch!! love ya sara

Anonymous said...

happy birthday nikki - we just got home from a birthday dinner for maddie - i forgot that you shared a birthday - now we're off to shop for an outfit to wear to the dance tomorrow night! AAAAHH

oh, and hey! - be careful what you consider "this" old - at 43, 37 sounds pretty good!!! of course i prefer to use maturity level as an age barometer - so i am actually about 22 in make believe years!

love ya - oh happy day!!!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a fun night!!!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday! You hardly look a day over 25! Hope you have a fun night. Love ya!!!!
P.S. Make sure you send a picture of that cake Chad is baking! Jason needs to get some tips from the "Chef" hehehe!

Erin said...

Yay, Happy Birthday!!! Wish we could have had a fun girls night out to celebrate. Hope your day was fun.

DeBrat said...

Nikki~
You're only as old as you feel... or is it as old as you act? Hmmm Well anyway... age is just a number.. and you will always be younger than me!!! Trust me .... 40 is the new 30 so you have nothing to fear! I am starting to believe that 50 sounds younger every year.
Hope you had a great day ! Happy Birthday! Love ya! XOXOXO
Debbie

Jana said...

Happy birthday sis!!!
Wish we were there!! Can't wait to see you on Friday!!

Meredith said...

Ooooops, I am a day late. Happy Birthday, anyway. I hope you had a great day. I miss you and wish I could have been there to try some of that birthday cake. Love ya!

Loric said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry, it's just been one of those weeks. So you turned 37 before me. How does it feel? For some reason 37 sounds much older than 36. I hate those darn odd numbers. Anyways, hope it was a good one. Know you were in my thoughts. Love ya, Lori

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Happy {late} birthday!