Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Eve Tradition

We have a tradition of opening one gift on Christmas Eve and it's always pajamas! My mom did it when I was young and so I just continued the tradition! So this year, I decided to give my two oldest boys a good laugh! I found big guy size SUPERHERO jammies! It was hysterical! We took turns opening them and then the kids went and put them on. We just about died when Kaden came out in this...
Porter with "Spidey"
Ellie with "Monkey Business"
Garrett in big guy "Spidey"
Last but not least and certainly the funniest, Kaden in big guy "Batman"
We seriously laughed so hard. He was embarassed but thought it was pretty funny! It came with the mask, arm guards and faux boots! TOO FUNNY

7 comments:

Jenifer said...

So funny! It reminds me of A Christmas Story when he comes out wearing his bunny jammies! They are good sports!

Erin said...

Too cute! Where can I get big superhero pajamas? I think Ryan would like a pair!

Amy said...

Love the pj's! I love the Sunday picture too.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love the batman. How funny that he put everything on AND let you take a picture. he must not know that we are all going to be reading it and laughing!! JK

Unknown said...

So cute! How fun to dress so cool. What did YOU wear??

Amy said...

Seriously, where did you get those??? We have that same tradition!

Lori said...

What a riot!! I laughed pretty hard at that one. What good sports your kids are!! You can use that picture as a blackmail photo when he starts dating!