Here is the family photos we took which we were unable to use for our cards! We took a snap shot at home to use for those. They turned out pretty good. Two days after this is when Brittney colored my hair! I just thought these would be fun to share.
So cute. I love the blue! I've yet to schedule ours and right now don't know if it's even going to happen. What can boys wear that matches hot pink? Try finding that color in a tie. :)~Lori
Hey Nikki, your blog is so cute. Amy sent me her blog address in her Christmas card and here I am. I hope it is ok. I heard you moved, and it looks like you are all doing great. Have a wonderful Christmas!
- We had just left my mom's house. We had been there visiting with Jana and her kids and Mom and Ross. We drove off and Porter says "Mom, I don't like when we go to parties with our family and then we have to leave...it makes my tummy hurt real bad!" --Oh my sweet boy, that is called "homesick" Porters first real experience of homesickness for family!
-We had just heard Bon Jovi's song "Make A Memory"...the D.J. said, "That was Bon Jovi.... Porter pipes up from the back and says "That was Bon Jovi Mom? That is my favorite guy! Mom, you should've bought me a Bon Jovi costume for Halloween!"
-Shortly after church he was telling us about how great his new CTR ring was and how he can CTR now because he has a ring...the story went on and on...then he turns to me and in all seriousness says "and my teacher told me my stories are too long!" I had to laugh because I was thinking that same thing!
-During church Porter leans into me after watching a the baby sitting in front of us and says "Mom, I wish I could go back to being a tiny baby so you could name me Bruce Wayne"....
-Porter questioning me about how I could "stack" (his word) all our kids in my stomach to have babies then simple resolves his own question by saying "Oh, I know, we were in heaven first and then Heavenly "Faver" used the force and put us in your tummy cuz he has the force just like Yoda and Jedi's."
-He recently asked me "Mom, when can I get married" I said well first you have to turn 19 and be a missionary and then when you finish that you can come back home and start looking for your wife. He chuckled and then said "well, who will I marry?" I said, we don't know right now it will be someone you fall in love with. He giggles and then says "So you felled in love with our dad?"
-I was up at the pulpit in sacrament bearing my testimony tearfully and Porter leans over to Brittney and says "Hey look, my mom feels the Holy Ghost!"
9 comments:
So cute. I love the blue! I've yet to schedule ours and right now don't know if it's even going to happen. What can boys wear that matches hot pink? Try finding that color in a tie. :)~Lori
What a cute family! We miss you!
Cute pictures! How on earth did you get so many pictures where you all look so good?
Those pictures turned out so good! I love the black and white one.
love the pictures but I love the people in them even more...so missing you!
The pictures are darling!!! They all look great, good job on the colors, it is hard to find something unique that looks so good- good job!!
great pictures!
How DID you get that many pictures with all of you looking sooo good. We're lucky to get 1.
Hey Nikki, your blog is so cute. Amy sent me her blog address in her Christmas card and here I am. I hope it is ok. I heard you moved, and it looks like you are all doing great. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment