Chad took the kids sledding on Christmas Eve day....here's what they came back with! Garrett's front tooth chipped out again (3rd time) and Ellerie with a black eye! Hers doesn't look too bad because that was a day or so later! Poor Garrett....we are going to be fixing this costly tooth for the next 10 years I'm afraid! He originally chipped both of the the front teeth when he was 8 with a crash on his bike! We have to wait until after January 2nd to even get him into the dentist. I guess it's time to invest in a good mouth guard for Garrett and his many activities :)

6 comments:
That's exactly what happened to me in 7th grade! I chipped my two front teeth. Good luck! But I still love sledding!
How sad! What did you think when two of your children came home injured???
Christmas Eve must have been the day for chipping teeth. Jordan's mom did the same thing (not sledding, but slipping on ice). I hope it's not too costly of a repair for you!
yikes sorry about the injuries, and about Luna don't let her get cold, she just might not wake up we should know! and I love love the batman jammies they're SICK and the Sunday Christmas outfits are so perfect, only you could have children excited to wear all that and cooperate!!! miss you
Oh great. Is that what I have to look forward to? If I remember correctly, he chipped those originally at the Kahle's house. I think you should be sending them those dentist bills!!! J/K
Hey Nikki got your Christmas card. I'm not a blogger but loved reading about your family. Sounds like you are all doing great. We are doing good as well. Jason graduates in June. We would love to come see you.
Kristi-
What in the world! I would love your email address! Would you please send it to me. Here is ours morriscn@comcast.net!
Post a Comment