Saturday, March 8, 2008

Birthday Bash!

Well....we didn't get many pictures because Porter insisted it was his turn to take the pictures during the opening of presents! Here is Chad's beloved cake! ha ha ha

He tried so hard to make the perfect cake. It was even made from scratch but when he went to flip the cake out of the bundt pan the entire top of the cake stayed in the pan! SAD!!!! We tried our best to cover it up with the frosting! It tasted great anyhow. Thank you honey for taking time to bake me a delicious cake!



All in all it was a wonderful day!

I wish all my AZ friends could have been her for a lunch date! HEY WAIT A MINUTE....I'LL BE IN GILBERT ON THURSDAY, MARCH 20TH IF ANYONE WANTS TO GO TO LUNCH, I'D LOVE TO MEET SOMEWHERE!!! SAY, JOE'S BBQ? (that would be so fun almost like a year ago when you all surprised me with a b-day going away party) Any takers???

Thank you all for your warm birthday wishes, cards, gifts, text's, emails & phone calls! I am very lucky to have such great family and friends! Love you all~

6 comments:

Karalea-Karalea said...

I believe the last birthday of yours that I saw you, you were playing with your kids at Ashland Ranch park and your sweet husband had got you your celly...under the pillow...ha! I sure miss some of my Gilbert friends...namely you...and Sara too...and Jenna....hmm. Fondness. Happy Wonderful Birthday.

Jenifer said...

Happy happy birthday! Joe's sounds great!

Erin said...

Joe's sounds great! Is Porter coming too? Jack would love to play.

Kristi said...

That cake is great! Way to go Chad!! Call me when you get in town i'd love to see you.

sara said...

i would love to go wherever you are for lunch...let me know...not that i'll answer or anything but i will be there! he he

Loric said...

Let's do it!! It would be fun to catch up. Hope you had a great birthday!