![]() |
| Make a postcard - it's easy! |
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Care-of-Being Cruise.....Enrichment Night
Okay....It was fun while it lasted but I must admit, I'm so done! I was asked again to help decorate for a ward activity...this one Enrichment- Care-of-Being Cruise! It was fun to go Nautical and really quite simple. It turned out so cute! Here's a few snap shots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
So cute Nikki! I knew you would do a great job. Looking forward to your visit!
You are so creative!
Amazing!!
Happy birthday a few days ago! I am happy that you were able to go to the cheesecake factory! I hope you didn't have to wait for 4 hours!!
Hey I am coming up there on the 19th, and will be there for two weeks. I would love to come by and see you sometime. Maybe the week after Easter!! Will that work? Let me know!!
you are amazing...great decorations...no wonder why they keep asking you to do things like that...maybe if you did a really bad job you would have a break for a minute he he
Once again, you did a great job. So creative. I wish I had a little bit of that!
Post a Comment