Morris Grandkids
Front row: Porter, Ellerie and Seth
We're in Safford, AZ at Gramma and Grandpa Morris' house! The kids enjoyed their family egg hunt! We also did "Bunny Money" in the eggs and the kids were able to come to the "bunny store" and buy fun stuff! They loved it. We are enjoying the beautiful weather and having a great time visiting with family!
We're in Safford, AZ at Gramma and Grandpa Morris' house! The kids enjoyed their family egg hunt! We also did "Bunny Money" in the eggs and the kids were able to come to the "bunny store" and buy fun stuff! They loved it. We are enjoying the beautiful weather and having a great time visiting with family!



2 comments:
I'm so jealous I could scream! If I wasn't going there in a couple of weeks, I might explode! Have fun and enjoy the warm weather-oh and family too
What a fun idea with the bunny money! Is Kyle yours? Because I have a Kyle and a Porter!!
Happy (late) Easter
Post a Comment