Wednesday, April 2, 2008

52 Blessing Project
WEEK 13
I Am Thankful For...

DETERMINATION
This quote just seemed to fit so well this week! We are determined to beat this...this trial of our faith and determination! Chad is so optomistic and absolutely my rock through this! I of course am very emotional about it all but Chad just keeps it so light hearted! He's AMAZING!!! I have already felt the hand of the Lord as well as his LOVE as we have encountered this cancer thing! I'm not really ready to "embrace" it but I'm pushing myself in that direction! It has been overwhelming the love and support of all of you that has poured in! I guess it's times like these where you really discover your angels on earth! Thank you....

We're going into the Urologist again tomorrow for our CT scan follow up and we're keeping our fingers crossed that he will also have the pathology report with a concrete biopsy! We'll go from there.

5 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

I guess we never know how strong we really can be until we are faced with something like this. You are so strong Nikki! I have been thinking about you and your family so much! I hope and pray that everything goes well- We will keep you all in our prayers.

Jenifer said...

You inspire me! Good luck tomorrow, we will keep you in our prayers!

sara said...

thinking and praying for you...love you!

Amy said...

I've been thinking of you and your family all week long. I hope you get the answers you need today. We will continue to keep you in our prayers.

raising4boys said...

Thanks for the great quote. Hope everything goes well for your family. I don't think I would be able to embrace news like that either. Lots of prayers!