Friday, March 14, 2008

Great Day!

Today Brittney to recieved her endowments at the Jordan River Temple! It was a wonderful experience to be there with her. She asked me to be her escort and it was such a privledge to spend that time with her in the temple! What a blessing! It was a very spiritual experience for me and really made me realize what I hope for in the future....to see my own children in there with me! It was a wonderful day!

We're into the full swing of Wedding Festivities! Family Dinner tonight and then the Temple Sealing is tomorrow morning at 10:20! What a fun weekend we have ahead of us!

4 comments:

Kari Howell said...

Wow, congratulations! We are so happy for your family, and Brittany and Jake, what an awesome experience. Have a wonderful weekend. And great job on the "Care-of-A-Being" Cruise- do you wonder what this ward did before you came???

Jake & Britt said...

Thanks for being there Nik! You are so awesome! You have helper me so much in this part of my life. You guys have kept me in line and made me realize the importance in many things!! I love your family so much and I will miss being so close. But don't fret I will be back to see you OFTEN!! ; ) Love you

Amy said...

What a fun weekend! I can't wait to hear how the rest of the weekend goes along with some pics!

Loric said...

Nice. Can't wait to see wedding pictures. So are you involved with the wedding decor? You know what I already told you. Get in that experience now so you can help me out with my four girls. :)