Sunday, April 20, 2008

52 Blessing Project
Week 16
I Am Thankful For...
CHAD

How could I not be thankful for this boy!
He is AMAZING!
Have I told you what an absolute ROCK he has been this past month!
He has such a great outlook on it all, the BIG PICTURE! He has always been an optomist but this time around it's just been remarkable! He has been so blessed with a deep spiritual understanding of this trial. He is truly a blessing for me and our family!
Chad, I love you more than words can express! The Lord has truly given us a gift through this poision we call CANCER...I can't thank you enough for your excellent example, your eduring faith and your amazing love!
You are my HERO!!!

7 comments:

raising4boys said...

What a sweet post!! I love the picture of the two of you together. You are both strong.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

That must be quite a trial... I'm glad that you've both been blessed by his strength! Prayers for you and your family.

Lori ~ LL-K said...

That is just the sweetest thing ever!! Thank you for sharing something so personal with all of us!! You & your family are still in our thoughts and prayers!!!

Jana said...

awwww! how sweet! Im glad you both that things went so well....you are both AMAZING!

sara said...

i am so glad you have one another...life is so much better with your best friend.....

Nikki said...

Amen Sara!!!!

Jake & Britt said...

Cute new Page!! I like Chad too. He is a cool Dude!! haha Love you guys!