My Sister JANA- Banana



Jana is AMAZING!!! She has to be one of the funniest people I've ever met! She has such a great sense of humor and is SOOOO WITTY! She has a magnetic personality and everyone she meets immediately loves her! I was waiting to post about her until her birthday in July but I just couldn't stand it any longer!
Jana has always been my best friend! She is 5 years older than me so there was some teenage time that I'm sure she thought I was the biggest pest ever but she has always been the best big sister! She taught me to ride my bike and drive our first car...ha ha ha A pinto with laminate wood paneling :) We bought it together and were suppose to share it once I got old enough to drive but by then we had wrecked it too much! We really had our fair share of fender benders! Jan...remember Banky, banky, banky?
One memory I will never forget is our love for "Little House on the Prairie"...we loved that show and would do just about anything to get our mom to let us watch it. We spent many hours watching and crying our eyes out over that show.
Jana has such inner strength. She's a single mom who went back to school when her kids were babies and became a nurse. She has worked tirelessly to provide for her 4 great kids and has done everything she does out of love for them! She is a great example of perseverance, even in the face of trials! She is such a wonderful person and I feel so lucky to be her sister!
Jana...I love you more than ever! You are such a giving, loving person and you do so much for everyone around you! Thank you for always being there for me! You're the BEST!!



5 comments:
Cute!!You guys are so funny - - Like I said, I wish we could all turn into teenagers and play together it would be so fun!! You two are the strongest, most loving women I know! I bet you were so funny driving together in the WOODY!!
Love ya Nik!
Awww thanks sissy! I love you so much and am glad you live closer now! :) Thanks for all you've done for me! Did you ever know that your my hero???
Aawww...You made me cry dang it. You both are too cute. I love you both. Ash
Great pictures! Sisters are a great blessing.
Ahhhh. What a wonderful tribute. It's nice to see you with a sister. I guess I've never met any of your family. She sounds wonderful.
Post a Comment