Okay...so Garrett and I were able to attend today's morning session along with Music and the Spoken Word. WOW!!! I mean, WOW! I don't know what it is about me and music but I literally fell to pieces when the Mormon Tab sang "Consider the Lillies"....that has always been a favorite of mine but I could barley contain myself today.
I need that song to be performed at my funeral please! Any takers!!!
Again we were so blessed to partake of another conference session. I am just overwhelmed with feelings of love and admiration for our new First Presidency! I think my favorite part of the whole experience was watching President Monson, President Eyring and President Uchtdorf give each other a tender squeeze on the arm, pat on the leg or when all three of them joined hands and gave a big squeeze! We were really close to the front today and to witness that was remarkable! HOW TOUCHING!!! Not only did I witness their genuine love for one another but their INTENSE love and devotion to the Savior!
I feel like I'm on cloud nine but that "home-sick" stomach ache I get after every conference is already starting to set in. Do you think that is just our spirits longing for home? I get it every time! Today I did not want to leave the conference center. I was wishing I could hide out under the seats or something but...I know others need to have that same wonderful experience!
Just wanted to share!



4 comments:
I love the cover of the Ensign as it shows them in a more casual get together. You can see the love they have for each other!
Conference was wonderful! Someday I'm going to attend it in the conference center.....!
ok bawled again....i just love you for sharing this and YES i never want it to end...
What a wonderful experience. I can only imagine what it would feel like to actually be there. I'm sure the Spirit must be so strong. Lucky you. And what a neat experience for Garrett. I'm sure he loved the music. Yes, I think my spirit aches too for those feelings of home. . .
Post a Comment