
Chad has started his radiation treatments. It's been 4 days now and he is starting to have some mild nausea and the tiredness is setting in. He's LOOKING really tired and took a cat nap yesterday evening. He's such a trooper! He's still going into work early in the morning to get in as much of a day as he can. His treatments are in the late afternoon and then he comes home right after! So far, so good!



8 comments:
Keep hanging in there!!
We love you guys!!!
As I was reading this post I remembered the poem "footprints" & how it so relates to this time in your life. Please let us know if you need anything!!! Take care!! our thoughts and prayer are with you.
Chad is amazing, I can't believe that he is working through all this. We hope that all continues to go well. We are planning a trip to Salt Lake in May we'd love to see you!
Let Chad know we are here in good ol' Az. rooting for him. You "both" are amazing and our family has gained strength seeing how you have delt with this trial! Thanks for keeping us informed! We love you and continue to pray for all of you.
I am glad things are going well. You both are amazing! I think about you often.
ok first let me say i love the picture you have with this post and i am glad you didn't take one with chad in there, he he....and secondly i am so glad things are going well....thanks for keeping me "posted"...i think of you all everyday....love ya
Keep up the good work Chad!! :) you guys are tough...God doesn't give you more than you can handle! Now just remember to rest enough and take good care of yourself! We love you!!
Keep it up Chad. We're thinking of you. God bless you. And you too Nikki! :)
EW!! That's a mean looking machine!! Chad is so strong- I loved his testimony on Sunday.
Post a Comment