Monday, April 7, 2008

We're Learning ALL that CANCER cannot do!


I just have to say, we are learning and growing so much through this process. It's been a blessing in disguise! ha ha Who would have known cancer was a "gift"...It's refining and purifying us all along the way! Chad is AMAZING!!! He has such clarity about the beauty of this all. He is teaching me so much through his insight and example! I believe we've been given this "gift" as an opportunity to grow leaps and bounds! We're truly blessed!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

amen!

Jake & Britt said...

You Are so strong Nik!! I love and admire you and I pray all goes well. I miss seeing you all the time! I miss your kids a lot too!! I agree, conference was EXTRA spiritual !! It was amazing to see all the apostles come together after our loss. I get that same home sick feeling after. I would love that strong spirit in my life everday while in this world! I Love you a miss you so much!

Kristi said...

We love you Morris Family!

raising4boys said...

Thanks for sharing your positive attitude!

I was raised in a barn said...

You and your fmaily are amazing! You are all so strong!

Lori said...

What an amazing example you are for us all! I hope everything goes well with his recovery and way to keep positive!

Jenifer said...

You are so amazing! Keep your chin up! I hope Chad is doing well.

Shelly said...

Nikki

I haven't been blog hopping for a little while and I just barely read what your dear family and hubby is having to go through. I am so sorry. You are an amazing lady, and I know that you will be able to make it through this trying time. I am praying for your family! Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Love you girl

sara said...

funny how our hardships and most difficult things in life come to be some of our greatest blessings....i just love you....and your family too!